June 12, 2015 10:20 am
Terma Software is looking for a Marketing Intern to help promote our products while learning skills related to marketing, advertising, public relations and branding. The ideal candidate will a 2nd of 3rd year (in the fall) undergrad student, marketing or communications major preferred.
Terma Software is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Boulder, Co. Terma’s products are essential to most Fortune 500 companies who depend on our cutting-edge technology to reduce risk and efficiently manage workload operations. Terma Software is seeking a dedicated intern who would want to learn how to design and spread media and communication in an effective format.
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications.
• Students interested in the field of marketing/communications.
• Previous experience as a marketing intern and/or developing marketing materials preferred(not required).
• Detailed oriented.
• Excellent communication skills.
• High Energy / Positive Attitude.
• Team Player.
We want to make the experience as fulfilling as possible, and a competitive hourly rate
To apply, please submit a resume. firstname.lastname@example.org
Categorized in: Careers